Pore Control Cleanser - Trial
- Clinical Trials
A soothing cleanser that will control and normalize the skin's oil production and dislodge sebum plugs from pores. Salicylic acid has an anti-inflammatory / skin calming action that will reduce irritation and redness. It will clean skin from resistant congestion and will provide anti-bacterial action. The Aloe Vera included in this formulation will help nourish, soothe, and hydrate skin that is dehydrated from other acne therapies.
Size: 10ml (2 x 5ml tubes)
|Medical grade Aloe vera|
Full ingredient list
Aqua, Hamamelis virginiana, Polyethylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Salicylic acid, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin, Aloe barbadensis, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA
- Patients on oral isotretinoin therapy
- Apply on dry face with damp fingertips.
- Keep in contact with the skin for at least 2 minutes or longer.
- We recommend leaving the cleanser on your skin while brushing your teeth, showering, or bathing.
- Rinse off or wipe the cleanser off with a lukewarm, damped face cloth.
- Remember to wash face cloth after every use.
Click here to be directed to the comprehensive clinical trials page.