As the name indicates Glycolic Gel is high in Glycolic acid with an optimal pH to chemically exfoliate dull & dead skin cells. This treatment target signs of sun damage including dull and sagging skin, wrinkles, and pigmentation. Collagen production and skin hydration levels will improve, resulting in firmer and healthier skin. Expect a bright, smooth, and radiant complexion.
Full ingredient list
Aqua, Propylene glycol, Glycolic acid, Glycerin, Polyacrylamide & C13-14 Isoparaffin & Laureth-7, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium hydroxide
- Dry skin
- Aging & sun-damaged skin
- Dull & lifeless skin
- Rough skin texture
- Keratosis pilaris (bumpy skin on upper arms and/or thighs)
- Start by applying one evening per week on cleansed skin.
- After one week, increase usage to two evenings a week.
- Follow this process by increasing usage as your skin tolerates the formulation.
- If your skin does not become irritated, you may use this treatment every second night.
- Avoid sensitive areas like eyes and lips.
- Rinse off in the morning.
- Always use SPF 30 or greater during the day.
Normal reactions that may occur include stinging or burning, skin peeling, or skin irritation. Click here for more information on managing reactions.