DermDefence Hand Sanitizer provides fast-acting antiviral and antibacterial protection.
This formula is clinically proven to kill a wide range of germs (viruses, fungi, and harmful bacteria) including those which cause Coronavirus, Rotavirus, Norovirus, Influenza A (H1N1, Swine Flu), MRSA, E. coli, Salmonella, Listeria and Campylobacter, and Candida albicans.
This formula is certified to European Standards EN 1276, EN 14476, EN1500
It retains skin hydration, maintains natural pH balance and will not dry hands with repeated use.
Aqua, Caprylyl/Capryl glucoside, Polyaminopropyl biguanide, Didecyldimonium chloride, Benzalkonium chloride, Dimethicone
- The sanitizer has undergone stringent laboratory testing, including a rigorous 96-hour patch test designed to assess irritation to skin.
- A Transepidermal Water Loss (TEWL) test, which examines levels of skin dehydration, was also undertaken and results proved that the product maintains and supports the natural pH balance of the skin.
- The patented product meets key EN European Standards for a hand rub, specifically EN 1500, EN 13624, EN 1650, EN 13727, EN 1276 and EN 14476 against influenza A (H1N1 Swine Flu) and Rotavirus.
- It has recently been specifically tested against Coronavirus and has been proven to be effective.
- It has been tested to European Standard EN 14476 against Vaccinia virus in 30 secs. Vaccinia virus is a surrogate for all enveloped viruses, of which coronavirus – and more specifically the strain SARS-CoV 2 that causes COVID-19 – is one.
- This formula kills 99.99 percent of common germs and viruses including MRSA and E. coli. It is effective against bacteria such as Listeria monocytogenes, Salmonella typhimurium, and Streptococcus pyogenes and yeast Candida albicans.
- This formula is SANS 1853 and NRCS accredited.
Apply liberally on to hands and rub well together until dry. Do not rinse off.