- Tyrosinase transfer inhibitor
- Hyperpigmentation - including superficial and epidermal pigmented lesions
- Actinic keratosis
- Solar lentigos
- Inflammatory skin conditions
- Dull lifeless complexion
- Comedonal acne
Do not use if you:
- will continue to have excessive sun exposure
- have any autoimmune disease
- suffer from active Herpes Simplex
- are or was on Isotretinoin treatment in the past 6 months
- have any form of skin cancer
- have recent scar tissue in the treatment area
- Resorcinol: 10%
- Azelaic acid: 20%
- Phytic acid: 6%
Azelaic Acid is highly effective in reducing melasma and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. It has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and sebum regulation actions.
Resorcinol is a phenolic derivative with keratolytic and regenerating properties. It fights melanic hyperpigmentation and has a skin tone-lightening effect.
Phytic Acid is a powerful chelator of copper that encourages tyrosinase enzyme inhibition and has a depigmenting effect.
DERMALIZE™ PEEL PROCEDURE
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN DERMALIZE™ PEEL
- Stop Tyrosinase activity (enzyme responsible for hyperpigmentation).
- Prevent DNA damage through antioxidant activity.
- Destroy damaged hyperactive melanocytes.
Treat Rosacea and other inflammatory skin conditions:
- Inhibit overactive inflammatory response.
- Bacteriostatic activity to both aerobic and anaerobic bacteria including P-acnes.
- Anti-keratinizing agent that inhibit skin cells (keratinocytes) from abnormally multiplying.
- Inhibit over-production of sebum (oil), thus preventing bacterial growth and inflammation.
Treating and preventing premature skin aging:
- Prevent breakdown of collagen and elastin through antioxidant and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Resorcinol works by breaking down rough, scaly, or hardened skin.
- Resorcinol also disinfects the skin to help fight infection.
- Resorcinol is a keratolytic – it modifies the permeability of cell membranes.
- Resorcinol combats hyperpigmentation and has a whitening effect.
- Resorcinol is an anti-acne agent that is FDA approved for treating acne.
- Copper is an essential cofactor for activating tyrosinase - Phytic acid is a powerful copper chelating agent resulting in effective depigmenting action.
- Calcium settles on the skin's surface when it is exposed to hard water. This leads to moisture loss or the skin's ability to hydrate itself, resulting in enlarged pores, dry skin, acne and rosacea.
Phytic acid absorbs excess calcium on the skin surface, which prevents pores from being clogged, thereby reducing breakouts. It also reduces the appearance of pores and stubborn marks on the skin.
Anti-acne and unclog pores:
TREATMENT PACKS CONTAINING LITADERM SERUM
PIGMENTATION TREATMENT PACKS
ROSACEA TREATMENT PACKS
ACNE TREATMENT PACKS
"I recommend DermExcel to all my patients. Not only is it formulated by the best pharmacologists in the industry, it's also the best value for money skin care range available" .
Dr. Y Lamberts
"DermExcel brings a whole new dimension to the science-based, medical practitioner powered skincare we recommend to our patients. It's also the skincare range I personally use every day."
Dr. C Giezing
"I see impressive results with DermExcel in my practice. My patients are amazed by the results".
Dr. N Msizi
Medical-grade skin care products formulated according to pharmaceutical standards of purity, potency, and stability. All active ingredients, and the concentrations and dosing protocols in which they are used, are supported by data published in the peer-reviewed medical literature.
DermExcel™ takes an easy, effective and affordable approach to evaluating and treating the skin. Targeted treatments to improve skin conditions and maintain skin health.FIND A PRACTICE TO BOOK YOUR TREATMENT
While each ingredient has been tested and is considered safe for topical application, DermExcel™ products have not been tested on pregnant or breastfeeding women.
When pregnant or breastfeeding, it is recommended to avoid any skincare products containing retinoids such as DermExcel™ Retinol serum. Always consult with your doctor if you are unsure about the safety of use during pregnancy.
For more information on product safety during pregnancy: click here.
Medical skincare products are more focused on the formulation of advanced serums rather that moisturisers for the following reason:
Moisturisers are primarily designed to hydrate the skin by adding to- and sealing in the natural moisture of the body. Although moisturisers often contain ingredients to target specific issues like aging or sun damage, their main role is to get hydration to the skin and keep it there.
Serums, on the other hand, are formulated to penetrate deeply into the skin and address or even reverse the causes of aging and skin damage at the cellular level. Serums contain more active ingredients, antioxidants, nutrients, and vitamins that work to repair the structure of skin cells, increasing skin radiance, smoothness, and suppleness.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase after receiving the Product, you may return it to Dermal Health Science™ within 30 (thirty) days of delivery, without reason and without penalty, in order to obtain a full purchase price refund, in accordance with the return procedure set out in our return policy.
Click here to be directed to our return policy.
Dermal Health Science™ products are formulated and manufactured in a facility regulated by the South African Pharmacy Council (SAPC), the regulator established in terms of the Pharmacy Act, 1974 (Act 53 of 1974).
All product formulations are free from any known or common allergens.
DermExcel products are:
Click here to learn more about Dermal Health Science™
Orders are processed and shipped within 48 hours after proof payment is received.
South African orders are shipped from Pretoria and we mostly make use of The Courier Guy for deliveries.