FAQ - DELIVERY ENQUIRIES
How long does an order take to process?
- We process orders within 2-3 business days.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, deliveries may be delayed by a few days. If there is a significant delay in the delivery of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
- Orders are processed and shipped within 48 hours after proof payment is received.
- The courier service does not deliver to P.O. Boxes. Delivery will only be to a valid street address.
- Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays within South Africa.
What is the delivery cost? How do I qualify for free delivery?
- Delivery charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- Dermal Health Science is pleased to offer free delivery on South African orders of R2 500.00 and over.
- For orders totalling less than R 2 500.00, there is a delivery charge of R115.00 for courier shipping.
How can I track my order?
- You will receive a Delivery Confirmation email once your order has been dispatched.
- This email will contain your tracking number(s).
- You are also able to track your parcel on your account page.
- The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
My order has been lost / stolen! 😲
Have you checked your tracking information? Please make sure to check your surrounding area and with your neighbours. If you’re unable to locate your parcel, please get in touch with us or submit this form to start an investigation with the courier regarding your missing parcel. Depending on the courier, investigations can take 5-10 business days to conclude.
Until a missing package has been returned to Dermal Health Science or officially declared lost, we cannot reship or refund the order.
We assess each report on a case by case basis. If the parcel is confirmed delivered with a Proof of Delivery (POD), we cannot issue a refund if these parcels are lost/stolen.
Which shipping courier do you use? Where do you ship from?
South African orders are shipped from Pretoria and we mostly make use of The Courier Guy for deliveries.
Are there any customs, vat, taxes, brokerage fees?
Any applicable taxes/vat are applied to your full order (including delivery). This will be reflected by the total cost upon checkout.
Some international customers do arrange their own courier to collect from our warehouse. For destinations outside South Africa, you may be charged handling fees and taxes as your order passes through customs. We have zero control over your country’s customs and duty charges and cannot reflect these fees in our pricing. You are responsible for knowing your country’s customs and duty policies before placing your order.
Contact us about a delivery issue.
If you’re unable to locate your parcel, please submit this form so that we can start an investigation with the courier in regard to your missing parcel.