- Color correction: Lightweight, full coverage foundation.
- Sun protection: Protection against UVA, UVB, IRA (infrared light), and blue light.
- Anti-aging: Help to prevent or minimize photoaging.
- Anti-oxidation: Help to prevent free radical formation.
Apply every morning.
During extensive sun exposure, reapply as needed.
For external use only.
Do not use it on damaged or broken skin.
Avoid application near the eye area; rinse thoroughly with water if contact occurs.
- UVA Filter: Uvinul® MC 80; Uvinul® T 150
- Broad-spectrum filters: Tinosorb M & S; Titanium Dioxide
- Antioxidants: Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q-10); Vitamin E; Infraguard®
- Emollients & Humectants: Squalane and Glycerin
FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
Water, Octyl methoxycinnamate, Hendecane & Tridecane, Hexanedioic acid, Mica & CI 77891 & CI 77492, Polyoxyethylene sorbitan monostearate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Coco-caprylate/caprate, CI 77718, Bemotrizinol & Acrylates/c12-22 alkyl methacrylate copolymer, Polyamide-5, Bisoctrizole, Decyl glucoside, E 415, Polyurethane-34, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl triazine, Squalane, Acrylates/beheneth-25 methacrylate copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Propanediol, CI 77163, Vitamin E, Coenzyme Q10, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Helianthus Annuus, Natriumbenzoat, Melanin.
Dermatint may not be exchanged or returned after the product was opened, used, or tampered with. If you are uncertain about the specific shade suitable for your skin tone, we would recommend purchasing a trial size first to ensure that you use the correct tint for your skin.
Light beige complexion
Warm, golden complexion (not available in trial size yet)
Warm, golden complexion with a natural tan
Cool, olive complexion that tans easily (not available in trial size yet)
Deep skin tone with a blue undertone
Deep skin tone, with a warm, rosy undertone (not available in trial size yet)
Excessive daily blue light exposure (computers & phones) can trigger inflammation and pigmentation.
- Vitamin E (tocopherol) protects against blue-light-induced oxidation.
- InfraGard protects essential skin cells from high-energy visible (HEV) light, also known as blue light. Blue light is emitted by mobile devices and computer screens and generates reactive oxygen species (ROS) in the skin.
Air pollutants induce severe alterations of the normal functions of lipids, DNA, and proteins in the human skin via oxidative damage, leading to extrinsic skin aging, inflammatory or allergic conditions such as contact dermatitis, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, and skin cancer.
- Antioxidants prevents DNA damage through antioxidant activity.
- Squalane has anti-inflammatory properties by targeting pro- and anti-inflammatory mediators and pathways to modulate the over-activation of neutrophils, monocytes, and macrophages.
Intense infrared radiation, or heat, is detrimental to the skin. Heat increases the production of melanocyte pigment within the skin, so it can worsen melasma and other skin pigmentation concerns.
Studies demonstrate that IR and heat exposure each induces cutaneous angiogenesis, and inflammatory cellular infiltration disrupts the dermal extracellular matrix by inducing matrix metalloproteinases and altering dermal structural proteins, thereby adding to premature skin aging.
- Coenzyme Q-10 protects against infrared A radiation. It’s a regenerative antioxidant that reduces oxidation, wrinkle depth, and oxidative DNA damage. Its antioxidant and coenzyme effects also help prevent cell death.
UVA rays are mainly linked to long-term skin damage such as wrinkles, but they are also thought to play a role in some skin cancers. UVB rays have slightly more energy than UVA rays. They can damage the DNA in skin cells directly and are the primary rays that cause sunburns.
- Uvinul® MC 80; Uvinul® T 150 protect against UVA
- Tinosorb M, Tinosorb S, and Titanium Dioxide offer highly effective, broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection.
- Colour correction
- UVA and UVB protection
- Infrared and Blue light protection
TREATMENT PACKS CONTAINING LITADERM SERUM
PIGMENTATION TREATMENT PACKS
ROSACEA TREATMENT PACKS
ACNE TREATMENT PACKS
"I recommend DermExcel to all my patients. Not only is it formulated by the best pharmacologists in the industry, it's also the best value for money skin care range available" .
Dr. Y Lamberts
"DermExcel brings a whole new dimension to the science-based, medical practitioner powered skincare we recommend to our patients. It's also the skincare range I personally use every day."
Dr. C Giezing
"I see impressive results with DermExcel in my practice. My patients are amazed by the results".
Dr. N Msizi
OUR EASY 3 STEP PROCESS
Medical-grade skin care products formulated according to pharmaceutical standards of purity, potency, and stability. All active ingredients, and the concentrations and dosing protocols in which they are used, are supported by data published in the peer-reviewed medical literature.
DermExcel™ takes an easy, effective and affordable approach to evaluating and treating the skin. Targeted treatments to improve skin conditions and maintain skin health.ADD DERMATINT TRIAL TO YOUR CART