IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
- Microfibres are 10 – 50 times finer than human hair, which allows the fabric to penetrate tiny spaces (like your pores) much more effectively than other cloths and does not cause irritation.
- The DermExcel Microfibre Face Sponge is washable and can last up to 300 washes.
- Microfibre absorbs up to 8 times its weight, meaning it has the capacity to pull out and soak up excess oil from your skin.
- Your DermExcel cleanser is great at loosening dead and dull skin cells and dissolving sebum (oil) plugs from congested pores (white- and blackheads). Your Microfibre sponge on the other hand is great at removing these loosened skin, dissolved and extracted cell debris (from white- and blackheads) as well as any cleanser and makeup residue.
- Additionally, microfibre can reduce bacteria up to 99%. The tiny fibers on the microfibre sponge are hook-shaped and only about 3-5 microns, meaning they are extra effective at picking up germs.
- Great coverage: The large 9.5 cm pads are much bigger than traditional rounds covering a larger portion of your face.
- Thorough yet gentle: Microfibre material is soft yet highly absorbent, providing effective cleaning without damaging the skin.
- Convenient. Firmer and more absorbent than towel-style alternatives.
- Simple to clean. These microfibre sponges are reusable. They can be washed by hand with a cleanser or soapy water. They can also be laundered in a washing machine.
- Easy to store. The tag can be used to hang the sponge for storage or drying.
- Lightweight and portable. Pads weigh about 15 grams each and are easy to pack for travel.
Apply DermExcel cleanser on your dry skin.
Wet fingers and gently massage cleanser onto face to help emulsify the cleanser and break down makeup and dirt.Keep Renewal or Pore Control cleanser on your skin for at least 2 min.Keep Medi-Zinc cleanser on your skin for at least 5 min.
Rinse with water.
Wipe the Microfibre Face Sponge over your face to remove any cleanser and/or makeup residue. You may need to run your sponge under water to wash off the residue before wiping it again. Wipe until no more make-up or cleanser wipes away. Be sure you get along your hairline, chin, and neck.
DERMEXCEL™ CLEANSER COLLECTION